Fort Bend County & Beyond. Suburban Sugar Land Women & Partners continue celebrating their 30th ServiceVersary by providing free, open to the public, and ongoing programs to infants, children, youth, and adults. Each SSLW dual Member|Partner is committed to provide quarterly projects and donate/secure tax – deductible donations. Proceeds benefit ongoing programs, projects, and scholarships. Programs are: Seniors Enrichment; Families Outreach; Infants – Young Adults Development; Scholarships & Support; Phenomenal Partners; & Community Involvement.
• ( 21) Parents & Youth Financial Literacy, 10:30am-12noon, First Colony Library, Conference Room. Limited Seating, email@example.com by Sept18.
• ( 24) 4th Tuesday, National Voter Registration Day, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hygiene for Homeless, email@example.com
• Fall Pre School Books Drive, firstname.lastname@example.org
• (1 – 31) Installation of Smoke Alarms and Replace Batteries, email@example.com
• ( 1-10), Fort Bend Countywide Colleges & Scholarships’ Fairs ,firstname.lastname@example.org
• ( 26 ) 4th Sat, Make A Difference Day, email@example.com
• Collaborations and Special Requests, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pet Food Drive for Seniors: email@example.com |
• ( 02) Adopt – A – Park, Quarterly Clean Up: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Families Outreach:email@example.com
· Giving Tuesday is a global initiative that encourages annual donations to non profits on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Donations appreciated – sslw.org.
Together, we transform lives!
Mose Austin & Mable Scott Austin
Founder, CEO, & Lifetime Partners
Suburban Sugar Land Women (SSLW)
Volunteer, Incorporated, 501C3, Fort Bend & Beyond, Collaborative, Service Organization Since 1989
Post Office Box 2384
Sugar Land, Texas 77487, USA
Infants, Children, Youth, and Adults receive free services and resources.
Your Annual Partnership Donation ($300 – $25,000) funds programs & scholarships.
All donations are tax deductible in accordance with IRS guidelines.
Thanks for donating your human services and financial resources!
Photo credit: SSLW